Class Teacher/NQT for September 2018
Are you looking to make a positive impact on children? Our children persevere and enjoy coming to school.
Ofsted, November 2017 said that; in the last 12 months, leaders and governors have taken decisive action to address weaknesses, improve teaching and develop the curriculum. As a result, more pupils are making the progress they should. Behaviour is good. Pupils’ are keen to learn and try hard in lessons. They are polite, respectful and work and play well together. The children and staff of Paganel are on the pursuit of greatness.
We are looking for a teacher who has:
- Ambition and drive to make a difference for our children at Paganel.
- A passion about children’s development and inclusion.
- An unrelenting commitment to equality and the belief that all will succeed.
- The ability to be an inspirational teacher.
- The ability to be a calm presence in difficult circumstances.
- A passion for learning and commitment to school improvement at all levels to include the ability to teach and inspire all age ranges.
- Ambition to develop their own professional development.
- The ability to create and promote positive strategies for ensuring the well-being and happiness of all learners.
- A flexible and positive approach to challenge and change.
In return we can offer:
- An exciting opportunity to make a difference and influence practice.
- Excellent and personalised CPD support.
- A motivated leadership team with an unrelenting focus on raising standards.
- Highly motivated, happy and supportive children, staff and governors.
- Creativity in planning and assessment.
Visits to school are recommend before applying. You can download the Job Description, Person Specification and application form using the tabs below, or write to the school office to request an application pack via post, enclosing a large letter envelope and stamp. CV’s will not be accepted.
Visits to school: 18/4/18 @ 2.00pm and 4.00pm, 19/4/18 @ 4.00pm. Please telephone to book a place.
Closing date: 24/4/18 @ Midday
Completed applications should be returned to:-
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or via post to Paganel Primary School, Swinford Road, Selly Oak B29 5TG
For reasons of economy if you have not had a response to your application please assume on this occasion your application has not been successful.