Lunchtime Supervisors £8.31 – £9.85 per hour depending on experience
Hours per week: 5 (TBC) term time
The Governing Body of Paganel Primary School are looking to appoint a number of Lunch Time Supervisors. If you enjoy working with children and want to join a happy school community please apply to work as a lunchtime supervisor.
Our children are well behaved and our staff are committed and hardworking. We ensure our children have a safe and happy lunchtime experience and we are seeking lunchtime staff who want to support our children to continue to achieve this every day. Could this be you? If it is please apply.
The successful candidates will:
- Enjoy working with children
- Undertake duties including supervision of the children during wet break times
- Be physically able to instigate play activities
- Be a friendly, polite, hardworking team player
- Be able to show initiative, honesty and reliability
- Ensure high standards of health and safety are maintained at all times
- Support the ethos of our school in a professional manner
We can offer you:
- Guidance and support
- A supportive leadership team and school Governors
- Well behaved children
- A vibrant, warm, friendly working environment
- The chance to be part of a great team as we look to the future
An application pack can be downloaded by clicking below, or for a hard copy version please visit the school office or you can request an application pack via post by enclosing a large letter self addressed envelope and stamp. CV’s will not be accepted.
Closing date: 26/01/18 at Midday
The successful candidate will be required to complete an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service Check and ‘Rights to Work in the UK’ check, amongst other employment checks. Please note, if you have not been contacted within 7 days of the closing date, you may assume that you have not been selected for an interview on this occasion.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent English is an essential requirement for this role.