Senior Secretary GR3
£19,819-£25,463 pro rata, 36.5 hours term time only – Permanent
Working hours Mon-Thurs 8.15 – 4.15, Friday 8.30-4.15
Paganel Primary School, Swinford Road, Selly Oak, Birmingham B29 5TG
Tel: 0121 464 5040
We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic person to join our school office team. Previous experience of working within a school would be advantageous and a working knowledge of SIMS/FMS would be desirable. The successful candidate will need to have the resilience and enthusiasm to deliver results in a fast paced environment.
The successful candidate will:-
- Demonstrate a good level of ICT skills
- Be resilient, flexible and demonstrate an ability to work well under pressure, producing work to a high standard
- Be methodical, well organised and accurate
- Manage time effectively
- Be willing to work within organisational procedures and processes
- Professionally communicate with both internal and external stakeholders
- Work collaboratively and supportively with colleagues within the school
- Work as an effective member of a team
- Complete other tasks that are commensurate with the role
- Have experience of SIMS/FMS
Duties will include:-
- Processing orders/invoices – FMS
- General administration
- Data entry – SIMS
- Communication with all stakeholders via text/email/letters/phone/face to face
- Website updating
You are welcome to visit the school on 17/10/18 @ 9.30am or 2.00pm. Please telephone in advance to confirm your attendance.
Closing date for applications: 6/11/18 @ Midday
Application forms, person specification and job description are available to download below, CVs are not accepted. Candidates must meet all requirements of the person specification.
Completed applications should be returned to the school or via Email to email@example.com
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.
For reasons of economy if you have not had a response to your application please assume
on this occasion your application has not been successful.