KS2 Class Teacher/NQT
Paganel Primary School, Swinford Road, Selly Oak
Birmingham B29 5TG
Tel: 0121 464 5040
Are you looking to make a positive impact on children? Our children persevere and enjoy coming to school.
Ofsted November 2018 said, Senior leaders and governors are taking effective action to tackle the areas requiring improvement identified at the recent section 5 inspection in order for the school to become good. As a result, more pupils are making the progress they should. Behaviour is good. Pupils’ are keen to learn and try hard in lessons. They are polite, respectful and work and play well together. The children and staff of Paganel are on the pursuit of greatness.
We are looking for a teacher who has:
- Ambition and drive to make a difference for our children at Paganel.
- A passion about children’s development and inclusion.
- An unrelenting commitment to equality and the belief that all will succeed.
- The ability to be an inspirational teacher and an effective role model.
- The ability to be a calm presence in difficult circumstances.
- A passion for learning and commitment to school improvement at all levels to include the ability to teach and inspire all age ranges.
- Ambition to develop their own professional development.
- The ability to create and promote positive strategies for ensuring the well-being and happiness of all learners.
- A flexible and positive approach to challenge and change.
- A team player.
In return we can offer:
- An exciting opportunity to make a difference and influence practice.
- Excellent and personalised CPD support.
- A motivated leadership team with an unrelenting focus on raising standards.
- Highly motivated, happy and supportive children, staff and governors.
- Creativity in planning and assessment.
Visits to school are recommend before applying. You can request an application pack via post by enclosing large letter envelope and stamp or download a pack via the school website on the vacancies page. CV’s will not be accepted.
Visits to school: 16/12/19 @ 4.00, 8/1/20 3.30,10/1/20 @ 3.30. Please telephone to book a place. Closing date: 14/1/20 @ Midday
Application forms, person specification and job description are available from the school website, CVs are not accepted.
Completed applications should be returned to:- Paganel Primary School, Swinford Road, Selly Oak, B29 5TG
Or via Email
For reasons of economy if you have not had a response to your application please assume on this occasion your application has not been successful.