Reception Class Teacher 2 days per week
Fixed Term until 31/8/22 in the first instance
Paganel Primary School, Swinford Road, Selly Oak
Birmingham B29 5TG
Tel: 0121 464 5040
Are you looking to make a positive impact on children? Our children persevere and enjoy coming to school. Ofsted have graded Paganel as a ‘Good’ School. Ofsted said ‘Children get off to a good start in the early years. Staff care about children and support them to develop trusting relationships. They respond to children’s social and emotional needs well, which helps children to be happy and settled. Staff develop children’s communication and language skills, for example through stories, rhymes and songs’.
We are looking for a teacher who has:
- ambition and drive to make a difference for our children at Paganel
- has recent EYFS class teaching experience
- is committed to the delivery and continuous provision and play based learning
- recognises the importance of providing a safe and supportive learning environment
- has high expectations and a commitment to raising standards
- has excellent communication skills and enjoys working as part of a team
- is flexible, creative and committed to developing their expertise as a teacher
- is committed to the wider life of the school and working with parents and the wider community
- a team player.
In return we can offer:
- An exciting opportunity to make a difference.
- Excellent and personalised CPD support.
- A motivated leadership team with an unrelenting focus on child development.
- Highly motivated, happy and supportive children, staff and governors.
- Creativity in planning and assessment.
Visits to school are recommend before applying. You can request an application pack via post by enclosing large letter envelope and stamp or download a pack via the school website on the vacancies page. CV’s will not be accepted.
Visits to school: 3/11/21 @ 4.00pm, 4/11/21 @ 9.30 am. Please telephone to book a place. Closing date: 8/11/21 Midday
Application forms, person specification and job description are available from the school website, CVs are not accepted.
Completed applications should be returned to:- Paganel Primary School, Swinford Road, Selly Oak, B29 5TG
Or via Email
For reasons of economy if you have not had a response to your application please assume on this occasion your application has not been successful.