Lunch Time Supervisor
Lunchtime Supervisors £18,887 to £20,852 pro rata, term time. We have adopted the Living Wage
Hours per week: 5 (TBA) term time
The Governing Board of Paganel Primary School are looking to appoint a Lunch Time Supervisor. If you enjoy working with children and want to join a happy school community please apply to work as a lunchtime supervisor.
Our children are well behaved and our staff are committed and hardworking. We ensure our children have a safe and happy lunchtime experience and we are seeking lunchtime staff who want to support our children to continue to achieve this every day. Could this be you? If it is please apply.
The successful candidates will:
- Enjoy working with children
- Undertake duties including supervision of the children during wet break times
- Be physically able to instigate play activities
- Be a friendly, polite, hardworking team player
- Be able to show initiative, honesty and reliability
- Ensure high standards of health and safety are maintained at all times
- Support the ethos of our school in a professional manner
We can offer you:
- Guidance and support
- A supportive leadership team and school Governors
- Well behaved children
- A vibrant, warm, friendly working environment
- The chance to be part of a great team as we look to the future
Please visit the school to request an application pack or you can request an application pack via post by enclosing large letter envelope and stamp or download a pack via the school website on the vacancies page. CV’s will not be accepted.
Closing date: 6th October 2022
Interviews: 13th October 2022
- This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including:
- Support Staff
- Enhanced DBS; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work.
- All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.
- Short-listed candidates
- An online search will also be carried out as part of due diligence on all short-listed candidates.
- Terms and conditions
- BCC is a Living Wage employer.
- Rehabilitation of offenders
- This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the amendments to the Exceptions Order 1975, 2013 and 2020.
- Rehabilitation of Offenders
- Which means that when applying for certain jobs and activities certain spent convictions and cautions are ‘protected’, so they do not need to be disclosed to employers, and if they are disclosed, employers cannot take them into account.
- Further information
- Further information about filtering offences can be found in the DBS filtering guide.