UPKS2 Class Teacher – Fixed Term
Are you looking to make a positive impact and play a key role in sustained school improvement?
The children and staff of Paganel are on the pursuit of greatness. Our core values are Respect, Enquiry and Perseverance. We are looking for an experienced UPKS2 teacher to cover a maternity leave.
Ofsted have graded Paganel as a ‘Good’ School (March 2020). Ofsted said that pupils have positive attitudes to school and are proud of their achievements.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with the Leadership Team, staff, Governors and our children on our ‘pursuit of greatness’.
- A strong leadership with a clear vision of where the school is, where it is going and how we are going to achieve this.
- Good standards in teaching and learning that have been secured across the school which has resulted in pupils making strong progress.
- Safeguarding at the school is very effective.
- Staff feel they are respected for their own strengths and areas for development, they share their knowledge and skills with others displaying a high level of teamwork and partnership.
- Deliberate and effective action is taken to promote pupils’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural development and their physical and mental well-being.
- A commitment to your continued professional development
We are looking for a teacher who has:
- Highest expectations of teaching and learning, with a record of outstanding classroom practice in Upper Key Stage 2.
- Ambition and drive to make a difference for our children at Paganel.
- A passion about children’s development and inclusion.
- High expectations and a commitment to raising standards
- An unrelenting commitment to equality and the belief that all will succeed.
- The ability to be a calm presence in difficult circumstances.
- Proven record of outstanding classroom practice and commitment to academic excellence for all children and overcoming barriers to learning.
- Ambition to develop their own professional development and that of others.
- The ability to create and promote positive strategies for ensuring the well-being and happiness of all learners
- A nurturing, restorative and patient approach to behaviour development of all children.
- Be committed to working as part of a team.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please telephone to make an appointment.
Closing date for applications: 27/4/22 at midday
Application forms, person specification and job description are available from the school website, CVs are not accepted.
Completed applications should be returned to the school or via email:-
For reasons of economy if you have not had a response to your application please assume on this occasion your application has not been successful.